1970's one-piece swimsuit. It is made of 82% nylon and the remaining 18% is unknown. The fabric is a rich chocolate brown with orange, cream, and taupe accents. It has a built-in bra and 4 self-covered buttons at the center of the bust. The straps are adjustable with 2 self covered buttons and 2 button holes. There is also a strap across the back that fastens with a metal clip. Freshly laundered and ready to woo!
Measurements: Bust 34", waist 26", hips 34"
Metric: B-86.5cm, w-66cm, h-86.5cm